North Star Circle
At the Minnesota Historical Society, members are special
friends. The North Star Circle is a special group of friends who contribute
at least $1,000 annually.
Private support is crucial to the Society’s vitality, and this circle of friends provides the base of this support – nearly $1,000,000 annually. Their leadership and support, along with all 19,000 members, make the Society one of the largest and most respected organizations of our kind in the country.
North Star Circle Benefits
In appreciation for their generosity, members of the North Star Circle receive all the benefits of membership plus:
- Exclusive previews and openings to many exhibits
- Special events that bring members together to celebrate exciting new exhibits and the Society’s ongoing, innovative work
- Opportunities to schedule a personalized, behind-the-scenes tour of the History Center collections storage area based on your special interests
- Recognition in our annual report and on North Star Circle panels at the History Center and Mill City Museum
Joining North Star Circle
Membership in the North Star Circle begins with a gift of $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund. For more information, please call Shelly Rucks at 651-259-3126 or email at email@example.com.
Your contribution may be eligible for a matching gift from your employer. Check with your human resources office or our list of employers to find out if your gift will be matched.
How to join:
- Online: Use our secure site to Join or Renew
- Phone: Call Shelly Rucks at 651-259-3126 or 1-888-293-4440
- Make a gift of stock
Gifts of Stock
Consider using appreciated stock to support the Minnesota Historical Society's programs and services. The Society has accounts with several brokerage firms.
To discuss a specific stock gift or to receive transfer instructions, please call Shelly Rucks at 651-259-3126 or 1-888-293-4440.