American Indian Music Fest
Sun., May 27, 2018, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Onamia, MN 56359
Free, museum admission not included
Enjoy a day of music performed by some of Minnesota's premier Native musicians.
- 11 am: Welcome and Opening
- 11:15 am: Arlyn Sam, traditional hand drum song (Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe)
- 11:30 am: Max Blake, Native American flute (Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe)
- 12:45 pm: Leah Lemm, singer/songwriter (Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe)
- 2 pm: Tall Paul, hip-hop rapper (Leech Lake Ojibwe)
- 3:30 pm: Bluedog, Native American blues band (Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate, Ponca)
- 4:45 pm: Arlyn Sam, closing and traveling hand drum song
Sound provided by DJ Austin Owen (Dakota).
2018-05-27 11:00:00 2018-05-27 11:00:00 America/Chicago American Indian Music Fest Mille Lacs Indian Museum and Trading Post