The intern will provide Help Desk Project assistance to technical services (TS) staff on all open help desk calls and other projects, using an Enterprise-level program. The incumbent will work with TS staff to document both new and completed tasks. Other duties include working with the network team as assigned.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately in person and in a help desk software program.
- Writing skills necessary to document results of new and completed tasks.
- Comfort level being assigned multiple issues/projects that have the same or different deadlines.
- Rollout of new computers to staff in the History Center.
- Assist the team with Help Desk projects that come from the Help Desk Log
- Work with the network team on open projects using technical skills as needed.
- Experience in working with help desk and network administrator in a production environment.
- Documentation of completed work in an Enterprise problem tracking program.
- Working in a team to solve technical problems.