Minnesota History magazine provides history lovers with intriguing stories about Minnesota’s past in full-color, richly illustrated print and digital formats.
- In-depth articles
- Lively short features
- Stunning historic photographs and artwork
- Anna Gilbertson and the Gold Star Mothers and Widows Pilgrimages after World War I
- Penumbra Theatre: 40 Years of Nurturing a Black Performing Arts Community
- The Voice of Progress: A Conflicted Message of Resistance in the White Earth Reservation's First Newspaper
- Approaching the Capitol: The Story of the Minnesota State Capitol Mall
- The Minnesota State Capitol: A 1905 Masterpiece Restored to Its Original Grandeur
- "No Nekkid Lady!": The Controversy Over Alonzo Hauser’s Promise of Youth Sculpture
- Senator Allan Spear and the Minnesota Human Rights Act
- Rebel Girls: Women in the Mesabi Iron Range Strike of 1916
- The Mesaba Ore and Hibbing News Takes on the 'Big Fellows'