Minnesota History magazine provides history lovers with intriguing stories about Minnesota’s past in full-color, richly illustrated print and digital formats.
- In-depth articles
- Lively short features
- Stunning historic photographs and artwork
- Digital issue includes a video and interactive extras.
- Senator Allan Spear and the Minnesota Human Rights Act
- Rebel Girls: Women in the Mesabi Iron Range Strike of 1916
- The Mesaba Ore and Hibbing News Takes on the 'Big Fellows'
- Dutch Elm in St. Paul and Minneapolis: A Tale of Two Cities by David Soll
- "A Gal Named Lou" by Shelby Randall Edwards
- Brief Life of 1st Lt. Edward Cutter, U.S. Army Air Service by Johannes Allert
- Minnesotans at the Top of the World by David Christopher Arnold
- Mr. Budd's Historical Expeditions by Randal O'Toole
- The Modern Dancer's Skin: Costumes of Gertrude Lippincott by Stephanie Olson