Minnesota History magazine provides history lovers with intriguing stories about Minnesota’s past in full-color, richly illustrated print and digital formats.
- In-depth articles
- Lively short features
- Stunning historic photographs and artwork
- Out of Silence: FREE, Minnesota's First Gay Rights Organization
- Homecroft City: The 'Duluth Idea' in the Progressive Movement
- From the Archives: The Presidency or Nothing: Cushman K. Davis and the Campaign of 1896
- 'This List Not Complete': Minnesota's Jewish Resistance to the Silver Legion of America, 1936-1940
- Living With Writing': MNHS Acquires Maud Hart Lovelace and Delos Lovelace Papers
- Protecting Minnesota's Natural Resources in Law: Pioneers of the 1970s
- Fuji-Ya, Second to None: Reiko Weston's Role in Reconnecting Minneapolis and the Mississippi River
- Who Was the Original Happy Hooligan?
- To Honor the Soldier Dead: The Todd County World War I Monument
- MNHS: As impressive from the inside looking out as from the outside looking in