For immediate release
How to Visit Oliver Kelley Farm
$12 adults, $10 seniors, veterans/active military and college students, $6 ages 5-17, free age 4 and under and MNHS members
Dates and Hours
- April and May: Open Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, May 27) through Labor Day (Monday, September 4): Open Tuesday-Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- September and October: Open Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- November and December: Closed except for special events
- Open year-round for group tours with reservation
15788 Kelley Farm Rd., Elk River, MN 55330
Free and available onsite, including new electrical vehicle charging stations.
No dining facilities are available on site, but family picnics are welcome and encouraged. A covered picnic shelter and outdoor tables are available.
Free wireless Internet is available in the visitor center and Kelley Annex.