Enjoy our gift to you: 20% savings in store and online, Dec. 1-4, 2016.
Show your current membership card to get 20% off regularly priced one-of-a-kind Minnesota-inspired gifts at participating MNHS museum stores.
In the metro
- Minnesota History Center, St. Paul
- Mill City Museum, Minneapolis
- James J. Hill House, St. Paul
- Alexander Ramsey House, St. Paul
- North West Company Fur Post, Pine City (Dec. 1-2 only)
- Mille Lacs Indian Museum and Trading Post, Onamia
- Split Rock Lighthouse, north of Two Harbors
- Charles A. Lindbergh Historic Site, Little Falls
- Forest History Center, Grand Rapids
Or shop our full winter catalog online
Just log in with your Member ID and save at shop.mnhs.org!
Books from MNHS Press make great gifts!
Check out these new titles and author events:
Minnesota History Center
Thursday, Dec. 1
- 1-2 pm: Maryann Weidt, Mama Loved to Worry
Friday, Dec. 2
- 11 am-1 pm: David Geister, Storm's Coming!
Saturday, Dec. 3
- 11 am-12:30 pm: Aimee Bissonette, North Woods Girl
- 2:30-4 pm: Daniel Corrigan and Danny Sigelman, Heyday: 35 Years of Music in Minneapolis
- 2:30-4 pm: Michelle Leon, I Live Inside: Memoirs of a Babe in Toyland
Sunday, Dec. 4
- Noon-2 pm: Kathryn Strand Koutsky and Linda Koutsky: Tempt Me: The Fine Art of Minnesota Cooking
- Noon-2 pm: Steve Berg, U.S. Bank Stadium: The New Home of the Minnesota Vikings
Mill City Museum
Saturday, Dec. 3
Join us today to get all the benefits of membership, including Double Discount Days.
Save $5 on gift memberships now through Dec. 31. Purchase online, in store or by calling 651-259-3015. Benefits extend one year from join date. Gift memberships purchased before Dec. 18 will be mailed to buyer. Those purchased after Dec. 18 will be available for pickup at the History Center.