June 8-11, 2017: Visit, shop, eat, support.
To thank you for your support, you're invited to a sale on regularly priced merchandise in the museum stores listed below, just in time for Father's Day, graduations, and weddings.
MNHS members with a current membership card will save 20% at our cafés and on a wide array of uniquely Minnesotan gifts, jewelry, and more, in stores and online.
In the metro
- Alexander Ramsey House, St. Paul (Saturday only)
- Historic Fort Snelling, St. Paul
- James J. Hill House, St. Paul
- Mill City Museum and Bushel & Peck Café, Minneapolis
- Minnesota History Center and Market House by D'Amico, St. Paul
- Minnesota State Capitol, St. Paul
- Oliver Kelley Farm, Elk River
- Charles Lindbergh House and Museum, Little Falls
- Forest History Center, Grand Rapids
- Historic Forestville, Forestville/Mystery Cave State Park
- Jeffers Petroglyphs, Comfrey
- Mille Lacs Indian Museum and Trading Post, Onamia
- North West Company Fur Post, Pine City
- Split Rock Lighthouse, north of Two Harbors
Join us today to get all the benefits of membership, including Double Discount Days.