- A 1950s television showroom with clips from popular shows of TV’s pioneer days and the KSTP Archives housed at the Minnesota Historical Society, as well as an interactive area where kids can test TV tubes to see if they are faulty.
- An iconic “St. Paul Tourist Cabins” neon sign.
- A 1950s-era hospital nursery with an “endless babies” vista.
- A 1955 Ford nicknamed "the Bluebird" by its original owners in Clinton, Minn.
- A dry-cleaning shop with a moving rack of clothes highlighting the activities of this "generation of joiners."
- A 1960s airport setting recalling the global reach and work of men and women of this generation from Washington, D.C., to the State Department and the United Nations.