- A re-created 1930s movie theater with clips from films popular with kids during the era and stories about movie-going.
- Artifacts and stories from the New Deal’s Civilian Conservation Corps.
- A homemade "car" from the 1938 St. Paul Soap Box Derby.
- A classic soda fountain from the 1930s with a vintage pinball machine that visitors can play and jukebox where they will hear stories of carefree teenage lives interrupted by the events of December 7, 1941.
- A "home front" setting where visitors will be able to recycle aluminum and experience what rationing was like.