History Passport Patch Program
- Ages: Brownie, Junior Girl Scouts and older; Cub Scouts and older
- Dates: Memorial Day to Labor Day
Saturdays in September and October
- Time: Tuesday - Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday noon - 5 p.m.
- Minimum/Maximum: Unlimited
- Cost: $6.00/person (includes Fort admission and patch)
- Reservations recommended but not required
Learn about life in the early 1800s and have fun doing it!
The Fort Snelling Learn About History Patch program allows your group to earn their patch by completing all of the activities within the walls of the Fort. Your group can divide into smaller groups and do the activities in any order.
- Check in at the Fortís Visitor Center to pick up your materials
- Walk down to the Fort to complete the scavenger hunt. Just complete an activity, circle your answer, and go on to the next stop.
- While you are working on the scavenger hunt, explore other areas of the Fort and watch scheduled demonstrations such as cannon firings and infantry drills.
- Once all activities are completed, stop at the Visitor Center desk to pick up your patch.