Reserve your motor coach or group tours at Split Rock Lighthouse!
- Available May 15 through October 15, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
- Plan for 1.5 to 2 hours for a visit
- Tours may be available at other times of the year with prior arrangements
- Due to high visitation during fall, no reservations for tours are available on the final two Saturdays in September and the first Saturday in October.
- Reservations are required. Call 218-226-6372 to schedule.
The tour includes
- Group introduction to the historic site
- 22-minute film "Split Rock Light: Tribute to the Age of Steel"
- Guided tour of the site including the restored keeper's house, the light station grounds, and the lighthouse.
The Visitor Center also features a large museum store, rest rooms, and an exhibit gallery with displays about shipwrecks, the lighthouse, and Lake Superior.