Starts May 15!
Embark on a summertime tour through Minnesota's past.
The Minnesota Historical Society's 26 historic sites and museums are your ticket to discovering Minnesota History.
Visit just six and win a prize! Better yet, you could win the Grand Prize!
How to Win
- Get your "Ticket to History" game card at any Minnesota Historical Society historic site or museum or online.
- Visit 6 of the 23 participating historic sites and museums listed between May 15 – Sept. 3, 2007.
- Present “Your Ticket to History” game card at each site you visit and receive an official stamp.
- Visit 6 different sites and collect 6 different stamps.
- Bring “Your Ticket to History” game card with 6 stamps to one of the five prize distribution sites by Sept. 3, 2007 and redeem for one of three great History Matters travel prizes.*
- You’ll automatically be entered in the grand prize drawing for the Mill City Getaway.
- Complete contest rules
Mill City Getaway at the The Depot Minneapolis, A Renaissance Hotel
Visit 6 Minnesota Historical Society sites May 15–Sept. 3, 2007 and you’ll be entered automatically in the grand prize drawing. The grand prize consists of two nights accommodations at The Depot Minneapolis, A Renaissance Hotel in downtown Minneapolis and includes admissions to the Indoor Waterpark at the hotel, dinner for four in Charley's Grill located in the hotel, and a private tour of the Washburn A Mill at the nearby Mill City Museum.
One grand prize winner will be drawn at random on Sept. 28, 2007.