Friday, July 26, 2019 (All day)
- July 26, 2019: REQUIRED pre-application draft deadline. A pre-application is required to be eligible to submit a final application. A pre-application is a draft of the final application using the MN Historical and Cultural application. It is critical that you complete the pre-application as thoroughly as possible. The more specific the pre-application, the better the advice will be from the Content Reviewers to help you prepare a competitive final application.
- September 13, 2019: Final application deadline at 11:59 PM
- November 7 and 8, 2019: The Historic Resource Advisory Committee (HRAC) will meet in the 3M Auditorium at the History Center, 345 W Kellogg Blvd, St Paul MN. The committee will review applications and make its recommendations for awards for fiscal year 2020 large grant round. HRAC meetings are open to the public and lived streamed.
- Nov/Dec 2019: MNHS Board approval based on HRAC recommendations and the Grants Office mails notification letters to all applicants.
- December 2019/January 2020: Grants Office prepares and mails the grant agreement. The grantee signs grant agreement and returns them to Grants Office.
- January 1, 2020: Earliest beginning date for project work*
- Between January 1 and June 1, 2021: Latest ending date for project work*
- Between January 30 and June 30, 2021: Final deadline for grantee to submit Final Report*
*All work on projects funded in this grant cycle must be completed between January 1, 2020 and June 1, 2021 (except for historic building construction projects and/or projects with matching federal funds). Project periods of appropriate length are permissible as long as the beginning and ending dates fall within this period. Please note: 12 months is a typical project period.
The project start, end, and final report dates will be stated in the grant agreement.