dots
Photo of Fergus Falls State Hospital, 1915.
Results banner


Sheldon, T.B., Memorial Auditorium
   (see all building properties)

Renaissance Revival municipal playhouse designed by Minneapolis architect Lowell Lamoreaux and built in 1904 as a gift to the city from the estate of Theodore B. Sheldon.

County:  Goodhue
Address:  443 W. 3rd St.
City or Township:  Red Wing
Listing Date:  June 03, 1976
Nomination:  76001054.pdf
Significance Level:   Local
Criteria:   A (see criteria)
Date:   1904
Style:   Renaissance Revival
Architect:   Lamoreaux, Lowell
Theme:   performing arts
Historic Functions:   Auditorium, Theater
Current Functions:   Auditorium, Theater
Foundation Material:   None Listed
Roof Material:   None Listed
Wall Material:   Brick



 Minnesota Historical Society· 345 W. Kellogg Blvd.,  St. Paul, MN 55102-1906·651-259-3000   Copyright ©  2009. Send questions/comments to Webmaster@mnhs.org.


MNHS logo
Minnesota Historical Society Click here to visit the Minnesota Historical Society Web Site. Click here to visit Minnesota's State Historic Preservation Office Web Site.