dots
Photo of Fergus Falls State Hospital, 1915.
Results banner


Jackson County Courthouse
   (see all building properties)

Classical Revival stone courthouse (1908) designed by Buechner and Orth, with murals by Odin J. Oyen of LaCrosse, Wis.

County:  Jackson
Address:  413 4th St.
City or Township:  Jackson
Listing Date:  April 13, 1977
Nomination:  77000747.pdf
Significance Level:   State
Criteria:   A, C (see criteria)
Date:   1908
Style:   Classical Revival
Architect:   Buechner and Orth, Charles Skooglun
Theme:   architecture, art, politics/government
Historic Functions:   Courthouse
Current Functions:   Courthouse
Foundation Material:   None Listed
Roof Material:   Metal
Wall Material:   None Listed


Photo of Jackson County Courthouse



 Minnesota Historical Society· 345 W. Kellogg Blvd.,  St. Paul, MN 55102-1906·651-259-3000   Copyright ©  2009. Send questions/comments to Webmaster@mnhs.org.


MNHS logo
Minnesota Historical Society Click here to visit the Minnesota Historical Society Web Site. Click here to visit Minnesota's State Historic Preservation Office Web Site.