dots
Photo of Fergus Falls State Hospital, 1915.
Results banner


Church of the Good Shepherd (Episcopal)
   (see all building properties)

Small Gothic Revival board-and-batten church built in 1872 by Rev. Solomon S. Burleson under direction of Bishop Henry Whipple.

County:  Faribault
Address:  Moore and 8th Sts.
City or Township:  Blue Earth
Listing Date:  May 23, 1980
Nomination:  80004257.pdf
Significance Level:   Local
Criteria:   C (see criteria)
Date:   1872
Style:   Gothic Revival
Architect:   Burleson, Solomon S.
Theme:   architecture
Historic Functions:   Religious Facility
Current Functions:   Religious Structure
Foundation Material:   Limestone
Roof Material:   Wood
Wall Material:   Weatherboard


Photo of Church of the Good Shepherd (Episcopal)



 Minnesota Historical Society· 345 W. Kellogg Blvd.,  St. Paul, MN 55102-1906·651-259-3000   Copyright ©  2009. Send questions/comments to Webmaster@mnhs.org.


MNHS logo
Minnesota Historical Society Click here to visit the Minnesota Historical Society Web Site. Click here to visit Minnesota's State Historic Preservation Office Web Site.