dots
Photo of Fergus Falls State Hospital, 1915.
Results banner


Church of the Good Shepherd (Episcopal)
   (see all building properties)

Log church built in 1908 by U.S. Steel Corporation for use by supervisory and management personnel.

County:  Itasca
Address:  Cole and Olcott Aves.
City or Township:  Coleraine
Listing Date:  August 11, 1980
Significance Level:   Local
Criteria:   A, C (see criteria)
Date:   1908
Style:   Rustic
Architect:  
Theme:   architecture, social history
Historic Functions:   Religious Facility
Current Functions:  
Foundation Material:   Concrete
Roof Material:   Ceramic Tile
Wall Material:   Brick, Stucco


Photo of Church of the Good Shepherd (Episcopal)



 Minnesota Historical Society· 345 W. Kellogg Blvd.,  St. Paul, MN 55102-1906·651-259-3000   Copyright ©  2009. Send questions/comments to Webmaster@mnhs.org.


MNHS logo
Minnesota Historical Society Click here to visit the Minnesota Historical Society Web Site. Click here to visit Minnesota's State Historic Preservation Office Web Site.