Designed to enlighten, stimulate and support classroom teachers.
Research tools and curriculum available on the Minnesota Historical Society web site to help you teach Minnesota history.
The second edition of the popular Northern Lights Minnesota history curriculum is used by schools all over the state.
Discover Minnesota history at our historic sites and museums.
Engaging programs about Minnesota history that come to your school!
Where students make history!
Quick Links to Favorite Online Resources
- Forest, Fields and the Falls
- Photo & Art Database
- Minnesota's Greatest Generation: In Their Own Words
- The CCC Trunk
- MN150 wiki
- Collections podcasts
- This Day in Minnesota History
- True North: Mapping Minnesota's History
- History Topics
- Minnesota History Timeline on Dipity
- Christie Civil War letters