Stay in touch with your history colleagues and learn what others in the field are doing. It's the best way to strengthen your skills. Here's how:
- Find a list of Minnesota's historical organizations.
- Subscribe to the Minnesota Local History News E-Newsletter, a forum for issues and ideas.
- Visit the Minnesota Local History Blog for conversation and discussion about relevant issues.
- Read back issues of the Minnesota History Interpreter, with news of, by and for Minnesota's historical organizations.
- Take part in Local History Workshops and the Statewide Historic Preservation Conference.
- Find out about other professional networks and organizations that address the needs of local historical organizations.