The Minnesota Historical Society is a nonprofit organization that supports other 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations through ticket donations for fundraising silent auctions.
Priority is given to the following:
- Education organizations
- County historical societies
- Arts organizations
- Social service organizations
- Medical organizations and medical research
We regret we are unable to make donations to the following types of benefits and organizations:
- Benefits for a specific individual or family
- Fundraisers for political purposes
- Fundraisers for religious organizations
- Secondary requests on behalf of a national organization (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group such as United Way, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, etc…)
- We do not issue monetary donations
- Donations are limited to fundraising events only; we do not provide door prizes
Requests must be received 8-12 weeks prior to your event and submitted via the online form only. We no longer accept mailed request for donations. Requests may take up to 4 weeks to process. Approved requests will be sent via ground mail. No phone call solicitations, please. All fields are required; incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Because of the number of requests we receive for donations, we are not able to honor every request.
To submit a request, please use our contact form and select "Ticket Donation Requests."