Save 20% during members-only double discount days, December 5–8, 2019.
Show your current membership card to get 20% off regularly priced one-of-a-kind Minnesota-inspired gifts at participating MNHS museum stores and online. Store hours vary; check websites for hours.
In the metro
- Minnesota History Center, St. Paul
- Mill City Museum, Minneapolis
- Book signings with MNHS Press authors at the Minnesota History Center and Mill City Museum during Member Double Discount Days
- Alexander Ramsey House, St. Paul
- Minnesota State Capitol, St. Paul
- James J. Hill House, St. Paul
- Oliver Kelley Farm, Elk River (Saturday only)
- Forest History Center, Grand Rapids (Saturday only)
- Mille Lacs Indian Museum and Trading Post, Onamia (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday only)
- Snake River Fur Post, Pine City (Thursday and Friday only)
- Split Rock Lighthouse, north of Two Harbors
- Charles Lindbergh House and Museum, Little Falls (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only)
Or shop online
Just log in with your Member ID and save at shop.mnhs.org!
Join us today to get all the benefits of membership, including Double Discount Days.
Save $5 on gift memberships Nov 1–Dec 31. Purchase in-store or online, or call 651-259-3015.
Benefits extend one year from join date. Gift memberships purchased before Dec 18 will be mailed to buyer. Those purchased after Dec 18 are available for pick-up at the History Center.