NOTICE: TICKET DONATIONS ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
The Minnesota Historical Society is a nonprofit organization that supports other 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations through ticket donations for fundraising silent auctions.
Priority is given to the following:
- Education organizations
- County historical societies
- Arts organizations
- Social service organizations
- Medical organizations and medical research
We regret we are unable to make donations to the following types of benefits and organizations:
- Benefits for a specific individual or family
- Fundraisers for political purposes
- Fundraisers for religious organizations
- Secondary requests on behalf of a national organization (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group such as United Way, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, etc…)
- We do not issue monetary donations
- Donations are limited to fundraising events only; we do not provide door prizes
Requests must be received 8-12 weeks prior to your event and submitted via the online form only. We no longer accept mailed request for donations. Requests may take up to 4 weeks to process. Approved requests will be sent via ground mail. No phone call solicitations, please. All fields are required; incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Because of the number of requests we receive for donations, we are not able to honor every request.
When ticket donations are again being accepted, we will provide instructions here.