- Two disability parking spots are located near the trail entrance.
- Service dogs welcome.
- There is no staff at Marine Mill.
- There are no restrooms at Marine Mill.
For visitors with mobility disabilities
- The main site trail is gravel at Marine Mill. There are separate paths to the north of the stream that are wood walkways, dirt, or steeply inclined gravel.
- Locations to sit along the trail are available.
MNHS statement on accessibility
Marine Mill welcomes all visitors. We recognize the diverse needs of our audience and strive to offer accessible programming to enable all visitors to explore this historic site.
However, accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging at our historic sites due to historic and natural features. With advance notice, we will make every effort to respond to access needs.
Our goal is to provide as much information as possible to guests before their visit to any of our sites and museums.
If you have additional questions about accessibility or other needs, please contact 651-433-3636 or email@example.com.
For general questions regarding access initiatives at the Minnesota Historical Society, please contact Maren Levad, museum access specialist, at 651-259-3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.