Tour the 1906 house furnished with original Lindbergh family objects — including the piano that survived a fire.
Hear stories about Charles’s experience seeing his very first airplane flying up the Mississippi River.
View original burn marks from an egg incubator that Charles built in the dining room.
Hear quotes from Charles’s writings as an adult describing his youth on the farm.
See the family’s restored 1916 Saxon Six automobile that Charles drove to California as a teenager.
Tours are 45 minutes long and leave every 30 minutes from the museum lobby. The first tour leaves at 10 am and the last tour leaves at 4 pm.
Tours are available during the summer and fall during regular site hours.
Have a group?
Please reserve your group of 10 or more people two weeks in advance. Groups of fewer than 10 people do not need reservations during open hours. Open year-round for group tours.
- $6 per person; minimum $60 per group
- $4 per person for nonprofit organizations serving limited income audiences
- Free admission for tour leader and bus driver
- Free on-site bus parking
- Optional: Living history guided tour led by a costumed character (add $2 per person). Cookies and coffee (add $3 person)
Tours last 45 minutes. 90 minutes is recommended to allow time to explore the museum exhibits.
To schedule, call 320-412-1395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tours must be booked two weeks in advance to receive group rate
- Additions or group cancellations must be made at least two weeks before scheduled visit
- Non-refundable payment in full is due two weeks prior to visit
- Please notify us in advance of any potential mobility issues or language/interpreter needs