|Thursday||10:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am–5:00 pm|
Hours and Admission
2019 Holiday schedule
- Open Memorial Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (May 27, 2019)
- Open Independence Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (July 4, 2019)
- Open Labor Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (September 2, 2019)
- Closed all other holidays
Group rates are available in advance for groups of 10 or more. Groups of fewer than 10 people do not need reservations. Open year round for group tours.
- $6 per person; minimum $60 per group
- $4 per person for nonprofit organizations serving limited income audiences
- Free admission for tour leader and bus driver
- Free on-site bus parking
- Optional: Living history guided tour led by a costumed character (add $3 per person). Cookies and coffee (add $3 person).
- Tours last 45 minutes. 90 minutes is recommended to allow time to explore the visitor center exhibits.
- Reserve your group two weeks in advance.
- Call 320-616-5421
- Email Lindbergh@mnhs.org
6th Grade Minnesota History Pass
Find out how your 6th grader can visit MNHS sites free with a 6th Grade Minnesota History Pass.
Veterans and active military
Veterans and active military receive free admission with ID on Veterans Day.