The health and safety of our guests, staff, and community is our highest priority. With this in mind, we have made some important updates to promote social distancing during your visit.
Keeping us all safe
We've put safety measures in place to protect the health of our visitors, staff, and volunteers based on guidance from the CDC and local governments:
- We’re limiting the number of people inside the Mayo House to allow for safe social distancing.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask indoors. Masks must cover both mouth and nose.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from other visitors and staff.
- We’re providing hand-sanitizing stations for visitors and conducting more frequent and enhanced cleaning.
- If you are feeling sick, have flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has recently had COVID-19, please visit us another time.
Tours are available by appointment on Saturdays, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Only one family group (numbering no more than four people) is allowed inside at one time.