Library staff are currently assisting researchers via the phone, distance services, website, and email. In addition, there are a very limited number of on-site research appointment times available.
Need assistance? Please contact us via:
See our research self-help page for quick answers to the most commonly asked questions.
We are working to help as many people as possible through our distance options. At this time appointments are being scheduled through the end of February.
- Only offered on Fridays and Saturdays
- Offered as morning or afternoon appointment slots, with a cleaning/lunch break in the middle
- Approximately 2 hours long
- Required in advance, no walk-in or same-day researchers at this time
- Subject to availability
- Pre-orientation to the Library and current Covid-19 safety guidelines is required before appointments are confirmed
If you think an on-site appointment is the best option for your project, please call (651-259-3300) and we can help you make appointment arrangements.