The health and safety of our guests, staff, and community is our highest priority. With this in mind, Snake River Fur Post has made some important updates to promote social distancing during your visit.
Keeping us all safe
We've put safety measures in place to protect the health of our visitors, staff, and volunteers based on guidance from the CDC and local governments:
- We’re limiting the number of people in the museum galleries, store, and restrooms to allow for safe social distancing.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask indoors and encouraged to wear one outdoors. Masks must cover both mouth and nose.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from other visitors and staff.
- We’re providing hand-sanitizing stations for visitors and conducting more frequent and enhanced cleaning.
- If you are feeling sick, have flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has recently had COVID-19, please visit us another time.
Some exhibits have been removed or modified to allow for social distancing, and visitors will be asked to follow a one-way route through the museum. Updated cleaning protocols are in effect for high touch surfaces. Staff members are available to share information and answer questions.
Picnic tables are available on a first come, first served basis.