Group tours are available; tours last 40 minutes. We recommend two hours to allow time to explore the historic site, museum, and gift shop.
- Free on-site parking is available. Bus parking is also available.
- $8 per person. Admission is free for the tour leader/bus driver. Payment is nonrefundable unless tours are cancelled due to inclement weather.
- $4 discounted group rate for nonprofit organizations serving limited income audiences.
- Please reserve your group of 20 or more people at least two weeks in advance.
- Call 320-629-6356
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 1-888-387-5008 or use the field trip request form to schedule.
Scout Triple Play 10-Day Pass:
Visit 3 MNHS historic sites within 10 days for the price of 2!
- Pass valid at Historic Fort Snelling (St. Paul), Split Rock Lighthouse (north of Two Harbors), and Snake River Fur Post (Pine City).
- Open to all ages and size groups.
- Cost: $12 per child ($18 value); $24 per adults ($36 value).
- Offer available online only. Activation begins the day of first site visit.
6th Grade Minnesota History Pass
Find out how your 6th grader can visit MNHS sites free with a 6th Grade Minnesota History Pass.
Veterans and active military
Veterans and active military receive free admission with ID on Veterans Day.