Plan your next event at the Snake River Fur Post visitor center! Available for meetings, conferences, birthdays, weddings, luncheons, dinners, performances, and more, this historic site is a great place for a memorable occasion.
The visitor center is available year-round when not in use for public programming.
The use fee for an event is based on the length, size, set-up needs, and type of function. Fees range from $100 for a two-hour meeting to $225 for a three-hour luncheon to $600 for a large evening reception. There is a $20 per hour fee for each additional hour needed. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to hold a date.
- Great hall: Wood interior, a magnificent stone fireplace, and a wall of windows overlooking the south meadow
- Library: A traditional classroom setup, partially secluded from the rest of the space
- Outside: Meetings can be held at the picnic shelter in warmer weather.
- Seated event: 100 people maximum
- Theater seating: 120 people maximum
- Receptions: 150 people maximum
Hire guides to take guests on a 50-minute tour! Minimum of one guide per 15 guests.
Every rental includes two staff members to answer questions and provide security and lock-up services only.
The visitor center is wheelchair accessible. Read more about site-wide accessibility.
Free on-site parking for cars and buses is available.
The venue provides tables, chairs, and standard A/V and meeting equipment:
- 60 folding chairs and 50 fixed chairs
- Ten 8-foot folding tables (seats 8 - 10)
- Ten 6-foot folding tables (seats 6 – 8)
- CD player
- Speaker’s podium
- Projection screen
To schedule an event at the Snake River Fur Post, please contact:
- Eileen Mack, 320-629-6356, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Schifferdecker, 320-629-6356, email@example.com