This premier Twin Cities venue offers stunning architecture and contemporary styling, an exquisite backdrop for your event large or small.
The Minnesota History Center's distinctive architecture adds a unique ambiance to your event. The Minnesota-sourced granite and limestone with marble accents add classic flair, with a grand backdrop of the nearby State Capitol, Cathedral of Saint Paul, and the downtown St. Paul skyline.
Whether your event is black tie or casual, special events staff will work with you from beginning to end to produce a successful event.
- Flexible unique spaces
- Convenient adjacent parking
- Easy freeway access
- On-site event coordination
- Outdoor terraces with spectacular views
- Museum exhibit and gallery access
- Corporate dinners
- VIP receptions
- Awards ceremonies
- Elegant weddings
- Family reunions
- Anniversary parties
- Theatrical performances
History Center spaces
- Let us provide an elegant backdrop: Great Hall
- Sit back and enjoy the show: 3M Auditorium
- Meeting, program, and event spaces: Whitney and Elizabeth MacMillan Education Center
- Cozy areas within a grand setting: Heffelfinger Room
For more information about special events and catering, email email@example.com.