MNHS sites and museums temporarily closed through May 1
The health and safety of our guests, staff, volunteers, interns, and community is our highest priority. In accordance with the Minnesota Department of Health’s COVID-19 recommendations, the Minnesota Historical Society has temporarily closed all historic sites and museums through May 1.
We invite you to explore History at Home with us online.
- For more information and to exchange tickets, please call the Box Office at 651-259-3015.
- While the Gale Family Library is closed to visitors, library services may be accessed via website and email. For more information: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our online store is operating with reduced staff and order fulfillment may be delayed. Email with any questions: email@example.com.
- National History Day in Minnesota competitions have moved online.
- To reschedule a school field trip, please fill out an online request form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.