Welcome to the Minnesota Historical Society's job announcement page.
Interested applicants must apply online at our career center (www.mnhs.org/jobs) and include a resume and cover letter by the application deadline date. Should you have questions with the application process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the MNHS Job Line 651-259-3181. Applicants offered employment will be subject to passing a background check as a condition of employment. EEO
CURRENT POSITION OPENINGS: LOCATION: APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- #1074 Sales Assistant I History Center November 2, 2017
- #1073 Benefits Administrator History Center November 2, 2017
- #1070 Benefits & Compensation Manager History Center October 26, 2017
- #1071 Facilities & Risk Management Assistant History Center October 27, 2107
- #1068 Digitization Assistant, Newspaper History Center October 25, 2017
- #1064 Interpreter I (Historic Site Guide) North West Company Fur Post Open until filled.
- #1029 Interpreter I (Historic Site Guide) Historic Forestville Applications received before 10/9/2017 considered first;
open until filled.
THE POSITION LISTED BELOW IS OPEN TO CURRENT MNHS EMPLOYEES ONLY:
POSITION LOCATION: APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- #1072 Director, MNHS Press History Center October 25, 2017