Welcome to the Minnesota Historical Society's job announcement page.
The Minnesota Historical Society (MNHS) is currently seeking a progressive, experienced and innovative Director and Chief Executive Officer. To apply for this position, please click on the Director and Chief Executive Officer link listed below. You will be able to view the job announcement and get the directions on how to apply.
For other available positions, please visit our Career Center link:
Read about jobs and apply online here.
Interested applicants must apply online at our career center (www.mnhs.org/jobs) and include a resume and cover letter by the application deadline date. Should you have questions with the application process, please e-mail email@example.com or call the MNHS Job Line 651-259-3181. Applicants offered employment will be subject to passing a background check as a condition of employment. EEO
CURRENT POSITION OPENINGS: STATUS: LOCATION: APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Director & Chief Executive Officer FT, Regular History Center February 9, 2018
- 1092 Setup Assistant, Minnesota State Capitol PT, Regular Minnesota State Capitol January 31, 2018
- 1091 Interpreter I, Historic Site Guide PT, Regular Oliver H. Kelley Farm February 2, 2018
- 1090 Interpreter I, Historic Site Guide PT, Regular Split Rock Lighthouse Open until filled.
- 1089 Sales Assistant I, Split Rock Lighthouse PT, Regular Split Rock Lighthouse Open until filled.
- 1029 Interpreter I, Historic Site Guide PT, Regular Forest History Center Open until filled.