Welcome to the Minnesota Historical Society's job announcement page.
Interested applicants must apply online at our career center (www.mnhs.org/jobs) and include a resume and cover letter by the application deadline date. Should you have questions with the application process, please email email@example.com or call the MNHS Job Line 651-259-3181. Applicants offered employment will be subject to passing a background check as a condition of employment. EEO
POSITION OPENINGS STATUS LOCATION APPLY BY
- 1268 Graphic Specialist FT, Regular History Center May 4, 2019
- 1267 Mailroom & Loading Dock Lead FT, Regular History Center April 24, 2019
- 1266 Digital Marketing Program Manager FT, Regular History Center May 6, 2019
- 1252 Sales Assistant I PT, Regular Mille Lacs Indian Museum Open until filled.
INTERNAL JOB OPENINGS
- The Interpreter II position (listed below) is open only to current MNHS Interpreter I's at Mill City Museum).
- 1269 Interpreter II, Mill City Museum PT, Regular Mill City Museum May 3, 2019