Welcome to the Minnesota Historical Society's job announcement page.
Interested applicants must apply online at our career center (www.mnhs.org/jobs) and include a resume and cover letter by the application deadline date. Should you have questions with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the MNHS Job Line 651-259-3181. Applicants offered employment will be subject to passing a background check as a condition of employment. EEO
POSITION OPENINGS STATUS LOCATION APPLY BY
- 1137 African American Community Liaison - History Center FT, Regular History Center June 1, 2018
- 1134 Design Reviewer - History Center FT, Regular History Center May 31, 2018
- 1130 Museum Interpreter: Somalis + Minnesota - History Center PT, Project History Center Extended thru May 19, 2018
- 1029 Historic Site Guide (Interpreter I) - Forest History Center PT, Regular Forest History Center Open until filled.
- 1135 Director, Research & Content Development FT, Regular History Center Open until filled - applications
received by 6/1/2018 will
be considered first.
THE POSITION OPENING BELOW IS AVAILABLE TO CURRENT MNHS EMPLOYEES ONLY:
POSITION TITLE STATUS LOCATION APPLY BY
- 1136 Security Specialist - History Center FT, Regular History Center May 21, 2018