Welcome to the Minnesota Historical Society's job announcement page.
Interested applicants must apply online at our career center (www.mnhs.org/jobs) and include a resume and cover letter by the application deadline date. Should you have questions with the application process, please email email@example.com or call the MNHS Job Line 651-259-3181. Applicants offered employment will be subject to passing a background check as a condition of employment. EEO
POSITION OPENINGS STATUS LOCATION APPLY BY
- 1197 Historic Site Guide, Interpreter I PT, Temporary Alexander Ramsey House October 25, 2018
- 1196 Reference Assistant I PT, Regular History Center October 22, 2018
- 1195 Digitization Assistant, Newspaper FT, Regular History Center October 18, 2018
- 1192 School & Youth Programs Facilitator FT, Regular History Center October 17, 2018
- 1194 Historic Site Guide (Interpreter I) PT, Regular Forest History Center Open until filled
- 1193 Site Manager III, Historic Fort Snelling FT, Regular Fort Snelling Open until filled.
Applications received by 10/31/2018
are considered first.
INTERNAL POSITIONS LISTED BELOW THAT ARE OPEN ONLY TO MNHS EMPLOYEES:
POSITION STATUS LOCATION DEADLINE DATE:
- Interpreter II, MN State Capitol PT, Regular MN State Capitol October 19, 2018