St. Paul, MN 55102
MNHS members can get an early peek at the "First Avenue: Stories of Minnesota's Mainroom" ahead of opening day. Explore the exhibit, enjoy live music by The Twilight Hours (featuring Matt Wilson and John Munson of Trip Shakespeare and Semisonic), and join activities like First Avenue button-making.
Ticket price includes light snacks, one complimentary beer (including +1, Surly's First Avenue-themed golden ale), and one drink ticket for the main bar. Event beverages are sponsored by Surly Brewing Co.
This exhibit is made possible by presenting sponsor, Baird. Media sponsorship provided by Star Tribune and The Current.
These participating St. Paul restaurants are offering special date night deals for MNHS members attending the First Avenue member event at the Minnesota History Center. Mention the event to your server and show them your paper or electronic ticket to redeem deals at the following restaurants:
- Afro Deli & Grill: One free appetizer per table
- Black Sheep Pizza, St. Paul: $60 per couple for 1 bottle of select mezzo or sauvignon blanc wine or 4 Fair State/Steel Toe taps; choice of 1 salad, app or grilled item; one 12” two-topping pizza or # pizza (excluding #7); and 1 dessert
- Downtowner Woodfire Grill: 1 free app or free dessert per table
- The Liffey Pub: $60 per couple,1 shared app, 2 entrees, 1 dessert, bottle of house wine
- Meritage: Specially crafted list of cocktails based on “Musicians from Minnesota’s Mainroom” by notable bartender Johny Michaels.$15 valet parking available
- Red Rabbit-St. Paul: $35 per couple includes 1 select app; choice of 2 select entrees and 1 Sticky Toffee Cake dessert
Prices do not include tax or gratuity. Some menu exclusions apply. Ask server for details.
2019-05-02 20:30:00 2019-05-02 20:30:00 America/Chicago "First Avenue: Stories of Minnesota's Mainroom" Member Preview Minnesota History Center