To qualify for discounted admission
You must be at least 18 and enrolled in one or more of the following: TANF, MFIP, WIC, General Assistance, Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability Benefits, Food Stamps, Section 8, or Free/Reduced Price School Meals. Please share with us proof of enrollment.
The limited income program is not valid for group tours, paid programs or specially priced exhibits.
- $4 adults
- Free for children ages 17 and under
Please print out this form (PDF) and complete it before arriving. You will need to present your photo ID and one of the following documents:
- EBT card
- Medical assistance card (includes MinnesotaCare)
- Section 8 document
- WIC folder
- Supplemental Security Income verification
- Social Security Disability Benefits verification
- Free/reduced school meal approval
- RCA card (Refugee Cash Assistance)
- General Assistance verification
Call 651-259-3000 with questions.