MNHS sites and museums temporarily closed
The health and safety of our guests, staff, volunteers, interns, and community is our highest priority. In response to ongoing concerns over social distancing in public, all MNHS historic sites and museums are closed. This includes in-person events, field trips, and rentals.
MNHS wants to document the impact of COVID-19 in Minnesota through your stories. We will be taking digital submissions throughout the coronavirus health crisis. Please submit your story.
- While the Gale Family Library is closed to visitors, limited library services may be accessed via website and email.
- Our online store is operating with reduced staff and order fulfillment may be delayed. Email with any questions: email@example.com.
- National History Day in Minnesota competitions have moved online.
- To reschedule a school field trip, please fill out an online request form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and to exchange tickets, please email email@example.com.