We're pleased to announce that the Minnesota History Center Museum is now open to visitors. Split Rock Lighthouse’s grounds, visitor center, and museum shop, and the trading post at Mille Lacs Indian Museum have also reopened.
All other MNHS museums and historic sites remain temporarily closed.
- History Center timed entry tickets are available for purchase online or through the box office at 651-259-3015. A limited number of tickets will be available for walk-ups.
- Library staff are assisting researchers via the phone, distance services, and email.
- Visitors are welcome to explore our outdoor trail sites.
- Find great goods anytime at our online store.
- Questions about tickets? Please email email@example.com.
Keeping us all safe
We’re putting new safety measures in place to protect the health of our visitors, staff, volunteers, and collections based on guidance from the CDC and local governments:
- We’re limiting the number of people in our museums, historic sites, restrooms, and elevators to allow for safe social distancing.
- We’re requiring that visitors indoors wear face coverings at all times.
- We’re providing hand-sanitizing stations for visitors throughout our facilities and conducting more frequent and enhanced cleaning.