Welcome to the Minnesota Historical Society's job announcement page.
Interested applicants must apply online at our career center (www.mnhs.org/jobs) and include a resume and cover letter by the application deadline date. Should you have questions with the application process, please email email@example.com or call the MNHS Job Line 651-259-3181. Applicants offered employment will be subject to passing a background check as a condition of employment. EEO
POSITION OPENINGS STATUS LOCATION APPLY BY
- 1207 Digitization Technician, Media FT, Project History Center November 23, 2018
- 1206 Interpreter I PT, Regular Mille Lacs Indian Museum Open until filled
- 1205 Human Resources Assistant FT, Regular History Center November 23, 2018
- 1204 Site Manager I, Jeffers Petroglyphs FT, Regular Jeffers Petroglyps November 23, 2018
- 1203 Curator, Manuscripts FT, Regular History Center November 30, 2018
- 1194 Historic Site Guide (Interpreter I) PT, Regular Forest History Center Open until filled
- 1193 Site Manager III, Historic Fort Snelling FT, Regular Fort Snelling Open until filled. Applications
received by 10/31/2018 considered first.
INTERNAL JOB OPENINGS OPEN ONLY TO MNHS STAFF:
- 1208 Interpreter III, History Center Museum FT, Regular History Center Museum November 21, 2018