History informs, inspires, and defines us. It opens us to new ideas, offers us new perspectives, and brings us closer to the future we long to create.
Fully tax-deductible donations of all sizes to the Minnesota Historical Society’s Annual Fund help MNHS provide ongoing support for programs that help students make connections between the past and the present.
MNHS programs inspire young people to examine, engage and understand, better preparing them to be discerning, well-informed leaders.
- 27,000 students at 193 schools participated in National History Day in Minnesota
- 223,133 field trip visitors
- Northern Lights student textbook served 60,600 students, or 83% of Minnesota's 6th graders
- Gale Family Library at the History Center welcomed 22,200 researchers
- 2,425 items were added to MNHS collections
And all of these programs depend on consistent, Annual Fund support from donors like you.
For questions about gifts, including stock and wire transfer information, email Jennifer Pogatchnik or call 651-491-5684.
Planned giving staff at the Minnesota Historical Society can help you create a legacy that supports history preservation and education for the next generation of Minnesotans.