Lake City Leader

Weekly Lake City times (Lake City, Minn.) 1861-1865  Browse the title

The Weekly Lake City Times was published between 1861 and 1865 when it was renamed the Lake City Leader.

Lake City leader (Lake City, Minn.) 1865-1881  Browse the title

The Lake City Leader was published weekly between August 1865 and June 1881 when it merged with the Lake City Sentinel to form the Lake City Review. Also included are three issues of a short-lived daily edition, published October 1870.