Group tickets are available; tour lasts 60 minutes. We recommend two hours to allow time to explore the historic site, visitor center and museum store.
- Free on-site car and bus parking
- The visitor center is fully accessible. There are mobile entry ramps for each log building in the camp that can be employed as needed. The fire tower and river wannigan are both inaccessible for wheelchairs.
- $8 per person.
- Admission is free for the tour leader/bus driver.
- Payment is nonrefundable unless tours are cancelled due to inclement weather.
- $4 discounted group rate for nonprofit organizations serving limited income audiences.
- Please reserve your group of 25 or more people at least two weeks in advance.
- Call 218-327-4482
- Email email@example.com
6th Grade Minnesota History Pass
Find out how your 6th grader can visit MNHS sites free with a 6th Grade Minnesota History Pass.