The Mille Lacs Indian Museum and Trading Post is a great place to hold meetings, workshops, corporate or family gatherings. The museum offers an intimate, scenic, historical, and educational atmosphere.
- Half day/all day/evening or weekends
- Facility rental and on-site catering
- Open year-round for groups of 10 or more (with reservations)
(Maximum seating 10)
Ayers' House $75/$125/$175
(Maximum seating 30 chairs, 25 at tables)
Meeting room $100/$150/$200
(Maximum seating 50 chairs, 42 at tables)
Craft demo area and lobby $125/$175/$225
(Maximum seating 75)
Whole site $200/$400/$500
(Four Seasons Room tour, exhibit area, lobby area, picnic areas)
Free onsite parking and bus parking available.
- Fees are based on the length and location of program. See above for more details.
- Audio/visual equipment, other technology, demonstrations, or catering are available at an additional cost.
- Large groups over 60 people may be subject to additional cost for equipment, tables, chairs, etc.
- Rental fees do not include discounted museum admission of $5 per person.
- Prices are subject to change.
To schedule an event at the Mille Lacs Indian Museum and Trading Post, please call:
- Museum: 320-532-3632
- Trading post: 320-532-3694
- Fax: 320-532-4625