- One disability parking spot is located in the gravel parking lot.
- Service dogs welcome.
- There is no staff at Birch Coulee Battlefield.
- There are no first aid kits available.
- There are no restrooms available on-site.
For visitors with mobility disabilities
- The site trail at Birch Coulee is level gravel.
- Locations to sit along the trail are available but infrequent.
MNHS statement on accessibility
Birch Coulee Battlefield welcomes all visitors. We recognize the diverse needs of our audience and strive to offer accessible programming to enable all visitors to explore this historic site.
However, accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging at our historic sites due to historic and natural features. With advance notice, we will make every effort to respond to access needs.
Our goal is to provide as much information as possible to guests before their visit to any of our sites and museums.
If you have additional questions about accessibility or other needs, please contact 800-657-3773 or email@example.com.
For general questions regarding access initiatives at the Minnesota Historical Society, please contact 651-259-3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.