- Accessible parking
- For visitors with mobility disabilities
- For visitors who are blind or have low vision
- MNHS statement on accessibility
- One disability parking spot available.
- The parking lot and sidewalks are paved.
- Service dogs welcome.
- First aid kits available.
- Restrooms on-site are not accessible.
For visitors with mobility disabilities
- Accessible entrance on west side of house.
- The door does not have an automatic opening button.
- Doorways and passages are narrow.
- Second story not accessible.
For visitors who are blind or have low vision
- Tactile potential inside museum.
MNHS statement on accessibility
Folsom House welcomes all visitors. We recognize the diverse needs of our audience and strive to offer accessible programming to enable all visitors to explore this historic site.
However, accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging at our historic sites due to historic and natural features. With advance notice, we will make every effort to respond to access needs.
Our goal is to provide as much information as possible to guests before their visit to any of our sites and museums.
If you have additional questions about accessibility or other needs, please contact Folsom House at 651-465-3125 or email@example.com.
For general questions regarding access initiatives at the Minnesota Historical Society, please contact 651-259-3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.