2020 Holiday schedule
- Memorial Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (May 25, 2020)
- Open Independence Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (July 4, 2020)
- Open Labor Day, 10:00 am–5:00 pm (September 7, 2020)
- Closed all other holidays
Group tours are available for 10 or more people. The 90-minute visit includes a short welcome, atlatl range, prairie walk and 45-minute tour of the carvings.
- $8 per person; minimum $80 per group
- $4 per person for nonprofit organizations serving limited income audiences
- Free admission for tour leader and bus driver
- Free on-site car and bus parking
- Programs: Atlatl range, prairie walk, tour of the carvings
- Allow at least 90 minutes for your visit
- Please reserve your group of 10 or more people at least two weeks in advance
- Call 507-628-5591
- Email email@example.com
Call 507-628-5591 or use the field trip request form to schedule.
6th Grade Minnesota History Pass
Find out how your 6th grader can visit MNHS sites free with a 6th Grade Minnesota History Pass.