One disability parking spot available. The parking lot is gravel that may not be wheelchair-friendly.
- Service animals welcome.
- First aid kits are not available.
- Restrooms are not available on-site.
For visitors with mobility disabilities
- The parking lot and paths are made of gravel.
- The chapel is located up a steep hill that is not wheelchair-friendly.
- The chapel building does have an accessible ramp.
- The front door does not have an automatic opening button.
- There are two benches near the chapel building.
MNHS statement on accessibility
Lac qui Parle Mission welcomes all visitors. We recognize the diverse needs of our audience and strive to offer accessible programming to enable all visitors to explore this historic site.
However, accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging at our historic sites due to historic and natural features. With advance notice, we will make every effort to respond to access needs.
Our goal is to provide as much information as possible to guests before their visit to any of our sites and museums.
If you have additional questions about accessibility or other needs, please contact Lac qui Parle Mission at 320-269-7636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions regarding access initiatives at the Minnesota Historical Society, please contact 651-259-3480 or email@example.com.