- Accessible parking
- For visitors with mobility disabilities
- For visitors who are blind or have low vision
- MNHS statement on accessibility
- Two disability parking spots are available.
- The parking lot and sidewalk are paved.
- Service animals welcome.
- First aid kits available.
- Restrooms on-site are accessible.
For visitors with mobility disabilities
- The parking lot is located slightly downhill from the visitor center.
- The walking paths are made of soft gravel.
- There is seating available along the walking paths.
For visitors who are blind or have low vision
- Tactile potential inside museum.
MNHS statement on accessibility
Lower Sioux Agency welcomes all visitors. We recognize the diverse needs of our audience and strive to offer accessible programming to enable all visitors to explore this historic site.
However, accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging at our historic sites due to historic and natural features. With advance notice, we will make every effort to respond to access needs.
Our goal is to provide as much information as possible to guests before their visit to any of our sites and museums.
If you have additional questions about accessibility or other needs, please contact Lower Sioux Agency at 507-697-8674 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions regarding access initiatives at the Minnesota Historical Society, please contact 651-259-3480 or email@example.com.