A costumed guide will escort your group through the mansion and bring the Ramsey family's world to life. Learn about Alexander Ramsey’s roles in state and national politics, the servants who worked in the home, and what life was like in St. Paul’s Irvine Park neighborhood after the Civil War. Specific tour themes can be requested with advanced notice.
- Group size: Up to 60 per hour, divided into groups of 15 maximum that tour simultaneously.
- Length: Tours last one hour and begin in the carriage house. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Parking: Free on-site parking. Bus parking is also available.
- Cost: $8 per person; $80 minimum.
- $4 discounted group rate for nonprofit organizations serving limited income audiences.