The Minnesota Historical Society shares access to meaningful places, programs, services, and opens the door to history with diverse ways to learn. Each year MNHS serves over one million people with an additional 2.5 million unique visitors accessing our online resources. Support from foundations and corporations help make this possible.
Grant opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Youth and adult educational programs
- K-12 field trip access
- Community engagement initiatives
- Digitization of collections (archaeology, newspapers, photographs, manuscripts, maps and objects)
- Exhibitions at our museums and historic sites, including the Minnesota History Center, Mill City Museum and Mille Lacs Indian Museum.
- General operating support
To learn how your organization might support the Minnesota Historical Society, please email Sherri Gebert Fuller or call 651-259-3117.