Plan Your Visit
Come to Jeffers Petroglyphs and immerse yourself in the beauty, history, and culture of this ancient and sacred site.
- The best time to view the carvings is at dawn and dusk, when the angle of the sun casts deep shadows that seem to raise the images from the rock.
- Evening hours are offered on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in the summer so visitors experience the petroglyphs when the light is optimal.
- Plan to spend at least two hours at the site for the full experience.
Health & safety
Our top priority is to maintain a safe environment for visitors, staff, and volunteers.
- We continue to regularly clean high-touch surfaces and provide hand-sanitizing stations for visitors.
- We respect each individual’s decision regarding face masks. While masks are not required, we welcome staff and visitors who choose to wear them.
- If you are feeling sick or have flu-like symptoms, please visit us another time.