Bring your group to the Ramsey House for a private tour. Open year round for adult group tours and school field trips.
Reserve your tour
Group tours must be made at least two weeks in advance. Please contact email@example.com or 651-259-3003. Please notify us in advance of any potential mobility issues or interpreter needs.
A guide will escort your group through the mansion and bring the Ramsey family's world to life. Learn about Alexander Ramsey’s complicated roles in state and national politics, the domestic staff who worked in the home, and what life was like in St. Paul’s Irvine Park neighborhood after the Civil War.
- Group size: Up to 60 per hour, divided into groups of 15 maximum that tour simultaneously.
- Length: Tours last one hour and begin in the carriage house. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Parking: Free on-site parking. Bus parking is also available.
- Cost: $8 per person; $80 minimum.
- $4 discounted group rate for nonprofit organizations serving limited income audiences.