Forest History Center Virtual Tour
Can’t visit us in person? Connect with Forest History Center from the comfort of your own home!
Virtual tour tips
- To look around, click and hold on the mouse or touchpad. Then move the mouse or a finger on the touchpad to the left, right, up or down to shift the view.
- To move on to another area, find a circled arrow and place the navigation hand on it. Words will appear describing where it leads. Click on the symbol to proceed.
- Visitors can also move on to another area by clicking on the thumbnail photos located below the main tour view.
- Fun facts and notable features are highlighted by an “i” enclosed in a circle.
- If you don't see the virtual tour, please refresh the page.